Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any glow-in-the-dark yarn? I only need a little bit, and it's been discontinued. I want to add a moon to the Halloween pillow.

books for the kids. we all need "fun" reads for school and home. All of their teachers want them to have a book with them at all times. I just want them to find something that interests them to get them re-interested in reading after those summer reading assignments that were very un-motivating.

I might take a peek at something for me, too... if I can. I need a new book too. Any suggestions?

Ive never used the softee chunky. I went through my yarn yesterday- as I was looking for what colors to do for the RR. I have too much yarn, but DD told me she wants a poncho in cream and beige- I only have 2 skeins of ARan, and no beigy color so guess I'll be yarn shopping again!!!

I like "sisterhood" types of books. Like "Steel Magnolias", etc.

I also like historical fiction, as long is it's not about a girl in the mills during the Industrial Revolution!:lol:lol That was my 6th grader's book. Ugh.

Shannon - that sounds like a great book! I might try to find it. I enjoy those kinds of stories as well. I guess the best way to title my interest is stories about the human experience:think Does that make sense?

Archived