Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might make some towels for Christmas. That means I'll need your help too, Mary. So do you get 2 crocheted towels out of one towel? And do you have a pattern? I love the end that goes through the loop.

Rutgers played very poorly Monday against the Cincinnati Bearcats- the only bright spot was that in the 2nd half they put in the true freshman QB, Tom Savage- he looked good and he will be starting tomorrow. They lost 2 good players to the NFL - Kenny Britt (on the Titans-he played last night and looked great) and the QB Mike Teal who is playing for Seattle.

They are playing Howard tomorrow so they better win- DD and I were thinking of going to the game, but the weather is supposed to be kind of crappy again, so we'll settle for the comfort of her couch!

Pete must be so excited LeaAnne- and that is wierd that they have to go 1/2 hr away to get weighed.

I'll be thinking of you Sunday AM- it is fun going to watch your children play sports. I miss it.

so what's on your agendas for the weekend?

We have Barnes and Noble tomorrow (we never made it there last weekend), college football on TV, and Sunday will be football filled as well. Oh yeah, and RELAXING!

I'm going to see Sister and take pictures of her for Homecoming. We were going to go to a dirt-track race, but it's supposed to rain, and I don't think I should be out in all that dust anyway. So I'm hoping to just relax and get better.

I am going to attempt the towel topper too. But first Ive got to get this RR down. I am determined!! I wish I could crochet faster than I do- I can't believe Colleen got the RR done in 4 days....]

Vicki- that is exciting that you are getting the new furniture

Derek Jeter just got another hit- and and RBI and the score is now 4-1

I'm thinking about making some with Christmas towels. That way I don't have to match everyone. I have so many WIMs, I have to make them as easy as possible for myself.

I didn't call Scooby, but would like to next week, once we are 'settled into the routine, and I can have a phone call uniterrupted:lol

It's weird we haven't heard from her.

Joanne - come on up to a game! :lol:devil Yes, it is fun watching them play... and football! Are you kidding me? My in-laws think they have died and gone to heaven!:lol

Vicki- new furniture sounds exciting! I bet you can't wait

I am on a "cleaning strike" while I am on vacation--I did a little on Thursday and that is it. Of course, with me being the only one home, it is not getting too messy!! I could of course start decluttering, but I can start that next week.

I know I'll be busy at work so I am trying to enjoy the relaxing mode that I've been in

Yes, I saw the hit. What are the Red Sox doing tonight? I should do those towel toppers. I have too many projects going on and too many waiting to get done. I am drowning in projects! And I ordered yarn from Mary Maxim. I found Softee Chunky for $1.99! That is pretty good for that!

Archived