Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Hi Colleen- Yes that helps- one more question- you know how in row 4 it says to SK next 2DC, 1 DC into next DC, well as you keep increasing, do you still continue to SK 2DC each row, or do you increase the # of DC that you need to SK?

Keep skipping the 2 dc in each row. This forms the "valley" in between points. If you look at Stacy's picture, you'll see a little space in each row up the valley between the points, that's the skipped stitches. How's it going? :cheer:cheer:cheer

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI Shannon and Colleen

Well I just frogged row 5 - I must have messed something up. But rows 1-4 look good.

Colleen- that is too funny about DH not liking afghans! I don't know how my DH feels about them--maybe I should ask before i start the flannelghan!!

DD doesn't play with soft things either. She loves blocks and cars. She does have one bunny that she's getting attached to. We call her Huggy Bunny.

Tomorrow I am going to Philly and my youngest DD is coming with me!! She is off work tomorrow too and I thought she was off today. I can't keep all their schedules straight. So I am happy that I'll get to spend the day with 2 of the DD's...and I spent last weekend with oldest DD...Life is good....

Good luck with the RR, Joanne. I guess Stacy and I are doing one, and you two are doing a different one. It'll be cool to see how they all come out.

That is wonderful Joanne! Enjoy your day with your DDs.

I am going to call it a night. I might finish my row and then go to bed.

Shannon, I hope you feel better.

Joanne - Safe trip, enjoy! Keep us posted on how the RR is going. Sounds like you are off to a good start :cheer

Joanne, yes, Polly Pocket is still around. My 4 y/o goes crazy for them. My dh bought her one the other day because he found out they are only $4. Then he lost a bolt for the part on my car and told her that if she found it, he would buy her another one. Guess what- she found it. So he owes her a Polly Pocket tomorrow. They are tiny but they keep her busy! I hardly hear a peep from her when she plays with them. :D

Shannon, I hope a good night of sleep will do the trick for you! Take Vitamin C! Seriously. Dh took it toward the end of our MI trip, and he felt better the next day. Unfortunately that was the day we left. LoL Good luck with that bunny.

Colleen, my dh keeps telling me I should learn to quilt. It is irritating. But at least he likes crochet, too. His grandma did it, so I think that is why. I just told him I have no interest in learning to sew little squares together. :D

Dh is at school tonight so I ripped out most of my rr and re-did it. I am only 12 rows into it but it is already 24 inches. :manyheart I am using blue, green, and white. I'll have to go get more white tomorrow, but I'm hoping only one skein.

Good morning all-

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday- remember your vitamins- and that means you too Shannon!!(LOL) Seriously, hope you are feeling somewhat better today!

It is a rainy icky day here today but is supposed to end by noon. At least I'll be spending the day in good company. Speaking of which, I'd better get ready since I'm supposed to be picking up youngest DD in about an hour!

Archived