Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very excited to start making things for people- I'm so glad I got back into crocheting after so many years away from it. Now if my skill level would start to improve, it'd be great.

I really went a little crazy with yarn sales so have plenty to keep me busy. I am going to make all my christmas gifts this year....at least that is the plan......

The guy at the mailing center said it would take about 3 days to get to Beth and hers got there in 2. I am assuming Shannon and Scooby got theirs if it is already in Virginia. He also said it would take about a week to get to Ontario. I figured Mary and Colleen would get it some time next week.

Red Sox hit a homer. Can the Yankees just end this game already and increase their division lead?

Joanne - You must have a list of what you want to make everyone! That is so nice! I remember I made a scarf for DD when she was little. I was making one for me and she wanted one too. In hot pink or something like that. I told her no, but made her one is white. She loved it! She still has it. I think she uses it with her stuffies.

hey, girls!

sorry i wasn't here earlier...

How are you all?

Joanne and Vicki - :lol about the Yankees and Rangers... I have pretty much kissed the season g'bye. I guess I will be cordial and give another team a chance:lol

:waving, Mary!

I am going to make an afghan for each of my DD's and was thinking of making a flannelghan (RoseRed's pattern) for my DH. Also thinking about scarves for my nieces/nephews and also DD's want fingerless gloves. They are very excited to be receiving something I've made.

OMG, the Sox scored 2 more runs...what is going on?????

Mary, I think you probably have the biggest yarn stash. Mine is not as large as yours, but considering I just started crocheting again in Feb, I've built up quite a stash. I was very good in Baltimore and didn't buy any. I am not allowing myself to buy anymore until I use up some of what I have. It is taking over the family room!

I want to make fingerless gloves for myself. I think that should be another cal that we do. I really should make an afghan for DD. She is getting squares, so that counts, right?

OMG - They just hit a batter! What are they doing?!?

Joanne - I would HIGHLY recommend that flannelghan... it's really fun to do. I made one for my DH in a few days. He loves it! That one is on my gifts to make list for this year, too...

Finally- game over- Yankees win! Not a pretty win, but a win all the same.

LeaAnne- Are you leaving early in the AM for the Cape? Hope you don't hit too much traffic. What's the weather forecast for you- we are supposed to get rain/thunder, and Sunday is supposed to be less humid

Archived