Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

:hi Joanne! Glad you made it safely to Baltimore. I am getting :tired:yawn , but I will stay for a few more minutes.

We are very happy to have a quiet weekend coming up. Both our parents are away and SIL and fam have gone back home. Oh the quiet :c9:devil I know, I'm bad.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baltimore is great and even greater that all 3 DD's are together- too bad that we aren't here next weekend since there is an art festival then. But this is DDs birthday weekend so what can you do? Officially doesn't turn 30 until Monday, but we are making a very big deal out of it. We are doing whatever she wants. So far, we are going to go to Camden Yards for Orioles vs Angels game (Sat or Sun depending on which day the weather is supposed to be better) and she also wants to go to the National Aquarium

I was hoping to catch you guys for the chat and glad I got to say hi.

Colleen- I understand if you are tired. I am kind of beat myself- got up at my usual 5:30 and then picked up DD at the train then picked up younger DD and then drove to PHilly with lots of traffic to get middle DD and then hit more traffic on the way to Baltimore-

She is a lucky girl to have a great family! And to look 25 would be nice too. :yes

DH is making something toasted. It smells good. I think I'm hungry :rofl

Have a wonderful weekend, Joanne, surrounded by your girls! What a wonderful way to celebrate.

LeaAnne - you have a great weekend with your wonderful family, too. I hope there is some pool weather in there for you.

I'm going to sign off, have some toast and go to bed.

Sweet dreams, my friends. It has been a pleasure as always :manyheart

Goodnight Colleen! Sorry I missed you!

Sorry I missed you too, Shannon! But between being tired and hungry and now my bum is hurting from sitting here...all signs to call it a night.

Have fun girls! :hug

LeaAnne- that sounds like a perfect weekend to me! (except for this weekend with all 3 DD's) laying low and having some relaxing down time is nice! We are coming home on Tuesday- driving to Philly to drop DD at home and then the birthday girl is going to take the bus from Philly to Penn Sta and then either take the train or bus up to Boston. I am still off work on Wednesday and the plan is to only do the laundry from the trip and sit on the ole badorkus and do nothing (but crochet or read) cause when I go back to work on Thursday I will be sooooooo busy with work!

I hope to catch you all throughout the weekend (I ended up bringing my laptop) cause I knew I'd want to check in with the besties

which reminds me- that's what else is on my agenda for Wednesday- gotta wash the squares and put them in the envelopes and get them in the mail! They are not perfect but I made them with love- just remember that------

I brought some cotton yarn with me- figured it's easy to make up some dishcloths/washcloths and the skeins are so much easier to pack-Since there was 5 of us, we each only had 1 suitcase.

I'm still trying to get my bestie squares finished. 3 are finished and I have the rest of the middles made. I'll definitely have time to finish them on the way to and from Tennessee, so I think they'll be done in time.

Archived