Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Yodeling isn't a lost art in this house. DD loves to yodel!!

I'm trying to get some ideas for the pillows. I'm really nervous about having them done on time. I know I have a while, but I'm a slow crocheter!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary, that's neat... what are/did you show her?

Shannon - don't worry... just start 1 at a time. the patterns will come as you need them. If you are like me at all, you will line them all up, and then :eek and not be able to decide what to do first...it can be overwhelming sometimes

Stacy - I think it would be great if you sent your new addy to everyone. I don't see it as confusing...

I think I might try to do the pillows as the holidays come around. I'm going to do your flag square first, then I can do Halloween, then Thanksgiving....it will probably be easier to stay focused if I'm in the appropriate "holiday spirit"!

It might be....but actually it's become a really popular thing down here, especially since Katrina. There's a lot of purple/gold ones out there too. (Go LSU!)

That is true, I would. Silly me, I forgot all about Mardi Gras, even while staring at all this purple/green/gold yarn!

Wow! That's a bit surprising, with you being all the way up there and all! You should come down and we can go to a game. I've never been to a game!

Mary, do you find that your fingers stiffen up if you take too long a break from crocheting? I can always tell when I am due some :crocheting time by my fingers. Stitchin keeps them loose.

Shannon- I just found a graph pattern for one at crochet.com. Just do a search from "fleur-di-lis crochet pattern" and it is the first link, I think.

Sorry for the pause- my IL's called to say they were downstairs with the girls.

That sounds like fun! HOnestly, I always wanted to go to a Saints game, and NO is one place that I have always wanted to visit. My sisters have been, but I haven't made it... yet.

We get all sorts of different college games on TV. LSU gets quite a bit of airtime up here:shrug

I wouldn't mind going to see the Saints. I think I was 12 the last time I went to a game. Anyone else want to meet in NO? Too bad Mardi Gras isn't during football season!

Archived