Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Stacy, what kind of yarn are you using for that cardi? It said DK, I think. What's that?

LeaAnne, the turkey square is a part of a 'ghan on Coats and Clark website. It's called Crochet Turkey Talk.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DK is worsted weight. I think it is a British term. I am using LB Cotton Ease. I wanted to use a worsted but acrylic can be uncomfortable in hotter weather.

Oh, did I tell you all that my shell grew?! :( I washed it once and now it is almost down past my tush. :think

Hey Mary! How is your visit with ds?

I haven't even tried it on. I was so sad to see that it grew longer that I don't want to...from the looks of it though it doesn't seem any wider. :shrug

I know, right??? I just hope I can do it. Anybody know where I can find any more? I've been looking around. I'd also like to find a fleur-de-lis pattern, but I haven't found one yet.

Mary, what were you doing in the mountains??? Yodeling?

Leanne I dried it flat. Do you block squares for afghans? I've never blocked them...I didn't think acrylic had to be.

Shannon, have you tried CPC? I know I've seen a fleur-de-lis pattern before but I cannot remember where. :think

:rofl I have heard that yodeling is a lost art... kind of like :crocheting

Shannon - can you draw a Fleur-de-Lis on graph paper? Then you could :crocheting it following along. Are you lining up all of your patterns already?

Hey, quick question- do you all want me to send my new address, or just keep my old one and hopefully it will be forwarded? I don't want to cause confusion for everyone, but I don't want to lose any squares, either.

LoL Mary!

Archived