Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, I was being a little facetious.... he was changing his mind like every other week or something:lol:lol

I wasn't routing for wither team really... but lil' Pete said that we should route for the Titans because they are farther away:think I think he decided it after DH told him that Buffalo plays in our division.

I hear ya about Brett. But what could he do? The Pack gave him a time limit, and they shouldn't have. I think it showed how much love he has for the game. Now the whole thing with the Vikings was silly. But I don't think any of that should overshadow what he has accomplished. DH and I saw him play his very last regular-season home game, December 30, 2007. It was AWESOME!!!

I think that is what she is saying to get out of returning the security deposit. We painted the girls' room ourselves last year because there was a leak in their ceiling and it started to mold. They wouldn't get around to it so finally we did it and told her about it. But I think she is trying to be sneaky by telling me that they don't expect it to be so clean since we've been here longer than 5 years, maybe thinking I won't bother to clean it- and they can keep the deposit. That woman is very sneaky.

Shannon- I just started having a couple of things going..but I kind of like to start something and then finish it...however, my fat bottom bag is 3/4 of the way done- the whole body of the bag is finished, but I'm not sure I understand the next part, so I put it down and started some 8 in squares and then went on to the bestie squares and when I feel like concentrating, I'll go back to the FBB. But I do want to do a round ripple and so many things- my list of patterns that I want to try is growing--

I'm so glad you are getting out of that apartment. You should ask her why you didn't get new carpet after 5 years.

I agree, Shannon... I guess he just loves the game.

Stacy - I grew up watching sports with my dad (I have no brothers:wink)

I remember Griese on the Dolphins, and Fran Tarkenton on the Vikings... I had sweatshirts for those 2 teams. :thinkI am not sure why, but to this day, dad still is not a Patriots fan:shrug

I grew up watching football and basketball (sports my dad played in school), but had to go to my Godparents house to be able to watch baseball. We couldn't watch it at home.

I was thinking of wearing it with jeans and white cami. Btw- December 30 is my oldest daughter's b'day. :cheer How exciting that you got to watch him play his last game.

Do any of you follow Nascar? My dad is a huge fan and the year after my parents split, he decided that he and I should take a road trip to Florida to see the Daytona 500. It turned out to be the race where Dale Earnhardt died. :( My dad was so sad- that was his favorite racer.

Joanne, what part of the FBB is confusing you? I have made it so many times- maybe I could help.

I am glad you have found another home Stacy- that manager does sound like she is trying to get out of returning deposit. When my middle DD left her apt and moved to another in Philly, she painted the whole apt and also she had found the LL a new tenant- so there was no lapse in him getting his $, and she had to call him about 3X- he finally returned her deposit (less $50) She never was able to find out what the $50 was for since she had returned the apt in great shape and the new tenant had moved in.

The cardi sounds divine

Well, gals, it's been real- but I just realized it's 11:30 and I'm getting up at 5...

have a good rest of the night-

Cya tomorrow!

DH was a big baseball star in high school, and went to college on a scholarship. His dad is very passionate about it, and DH got burnt out. Now our nephew is a Junior in high school, and DH's dad has him practicing all the time. He enjoys it though, and is very good. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes pro.

Stacy - is there someone else you can talk to, or is this B**** the be all and end all person? (oh! I censored this myself :devil)

I am so glad you are out of there, too... but don't give up on that deposit. times are tough, and you could use that money

Ill get back to you on the FBB after you are settled in to your new home- I'm not going to be looking at the pattern at least until September anyway-

Thanks for the help- I'll need it!

I am not a NASCAR fan- that is one sport I never got into- I am #1, Football, #2 Basketball, #3 Baseball, #4 Hockey...

That is so sad that the race you went to was when Dale died....

Oh, well, I could chat 4 a while, but I'll never get up in time in the AM.

Nighty night--sleep tight.

Stacy, I can't believe you were at that race!! So sad! We follow NASCAR here. We're going to Bristol, Tennessee in a couple weeks for a race. DH got season tickets. They were really cheap because of the economy, so he took advantage.

That's too bad about your dd Joanne. Especially since she found a new tenant, too. Some people are just not honest these days. Good night! Have a great Delta Force day tomorrow. :hug

Leanne, it is a company that owns like 5 other complexes, so there is someone above her but he is very hard to get ahold of. The last head manager was fired because he refused to overlook tenant complaints. He was always here, asking the tenants how things were going, what could be fixed, etc. The new guy is hard to reach.

That's cool about your nephew, Shannon. :yay

Stacy - jeans and a white cami sound adorable with that cardi!

My mom and sister loved Earnhardt, too... that was a sad day. I am not into NASCAR, but the rest of my family is. DH isn't, so I watch everything else.

Hey, Tiger Woods got his 70th win today! He is the youngest player to ever do it...it was very cool:yes

I like to watch golf... it makes for great naps:lol:lol

My dad is a huge Tiger fan! When he came to get DD today he had to stay a few minutes to see what was going on.

Stacy, jeans and a cami do sound cute. But I bet you could dress it up too! I love the look of it!

I know. My dh is a very non-confrontational person and wants to just write it off as a loss. :eek But I am OCD about stuff like that. We just had a run-in with our rent too and she is trying to back-charge me $80 when I have slips to prove I have paid what she says I owe. I'm going to request a ledger tomorrow. I am just so glad to be moving out of here.

That's cool about Tiger. My dad is a huge golfing fan. I used to go with him just to ride in the cart.:blush:lol

Shannon - that sounds like a fun trip! We used to go to the drags when I was a kid, my dad's cousin used to race. I agree with Stacy - the energy is unreal!!!

Hey... Scooby lives in Tennessee, doesn't she? I wonder if it's near where you are going???

Archived