Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wash them in the gentle cycle and tumble dry on low.

WTG on getting the envelopes at the $ store, and that was a nice steal on the Bernat Satin. That's nice yarn. What colors did you buy?

... wait! When are you going to Baltimore??? Boy, no moss grows under you!:lol that's really cool!

Yes, we are going to Baltimore Friday- all 3 of my DD's and DH- we are going to celebrate my oldest DD's 30th Birthday- we are going to the Inner Harbor. WE are planning to go to Camden Yards to see a ball game (didn't get tix yet- waiting until the last minute cause I don't want to go in the rain) We may also go into DC for a day and go to the Smithsonian institute.

I got a heather gray, a taupe, and 2 blue's- I don't know what the exact names are but

they are really pretty....and now Texiera hit a homerun.....

Sorry LeaAnne- that lead of your Sox was very short lived

Me and my DD's figured that my oldest DD would not want a party- she is not a party girl and we figured that the best way to celebrate was to take her somewhere where there was a ballpark and spend some time together. We've never been to Camden Yards and my brother told me it's a really neat ball park- plus, she can come down from Boston, and we can drive from here (it's about 3 hrs from where I live)

Can you tell me how to block my squares? I have no idea what that means.

I have so many WIMs it's not even funny! I'd like to make Christmas gifts this year, but I don't know how long the pillows are going to take me.

Yes, I think I am into squares at the moment- I probably won't get it done until after her BD--but am hoping to get it done by the time i go up to visit in Sept (though she doesn't know I'm coming yet- I'll spring that on her when I see her:devil

uh-oh, Shannon.... you are showing signs of being a true :crocheting addict!:lol:lol

you should share a list of those WIMs ;)

pillows don't take long (if you don't make them big)

To block a square, you have to dampen it, then pull it flat. Pin the corners and let it dry. I usually don't bother, unless absolutely necessary. it's kind of a pain in the butt.

Archived