Homespun Prayer Shawl Contest

I just saw this on the Hobby Lobby website. It is a contest sponsored by Lion Brand(who makes homespun) and Hobby Lobby. The prize is $500 for you and $500 for the charity of your choice. Of course only shawls made with the homepun yarn are eligible and they can be from any pattern you would like. The contest is actually for the story of your particular shawl.

You are required to write a story (200 words or less) about the prayer shawl you made. You include any details you would like to share, such as who you made it for and why and how it impacted them. Or even if it was for yourself and how it may have brought comfort...etc. You include a picture of your shawl too. This is not a pattern contest since you can choose any pattern. Anyway, I thought it was in interesting idea and I would love to hear if anyone here enters! I am thinking about it

http://homespunprayershawl.com/

hmmmmmmmmmm.........:think

I would love to try my hand at this............ I have the yarn I would need too................. hmmmmmm.

:heart

:mug

• 1 month later...
I have entered 5 crocheted shawls in this contest; all different stitches/patterns. Only 2more days to enter.

Good luck!

Since there are only 2 days left to enter, I think that counts me out!:lol

Archived