"No Name" Doily

lacy lucy

Awesome!!! You did a great job. As for the author I would say it came originally for Magic Crochet or Decorative Crochet. The author might be Yoko Suzuki. I will check my books as I have seen it before. I was looking through my stuff and I found the pattern with no picture of the finished product but it came from a Picasa album. It is possible I have it elsewhere and I will still check.

I'm going to see if I can find this pattern too. I have a lot of pineapple pattern books (I love the pineapple patterns). I also have some older Magic Crochet magazines and the other magazine with doilies in them. I have a headache right now, so I can't think of the name of the mag., but I will go look. I love to find patterns.....it may be like looking for a needle in a haystack, but it's fun and it will take my mind off my headache. Off to look.

I searched and searched and could not come up with that doily. I looked in every magazine and doily book I had, including the Crochet Fantasy magazines and the other mags that had oodles of doily patterns in them, but none of them matched. I also checked in all the vintage doily sites that I could find and still came up empty handed. I'll keep my eyes open for this pattern. I would love to have this doily pattern too. It's got to be somewhere! I was astounded at how many different pineapple doilies there were.....all different. It's incredible.

Archived