Family Fashion Dolls

diane gladys

Hi I'm Diane Scheuermann pronounced(Sherman)I have an etsy shop an most of my patterns arefashion doll sized doll patterns an there fashions.

I started making them mainly because I looked all over for crochet patterns to make the dolls not just the clothes and there wasn't any so I thought how hard could it be,well it wasn't quite as easy as I thought ,but it got better.

It's called Diane's Dolls @ At Diane Gladys

WWW.dianegladys.etsy.com

Here are afew of my patterns. these are just a few of them.And thankyou for looking

post-6684-135897514078_thumb.jpg

post-6684-135897514086_thumb.jpg

post-6684-135897514089_thumb.jpg

post-6684-135897514092_thumb.jpg

post-6684-135897514096_thumb.jpg

post-6684-135897514099_thumb.jpg

Oh my gosh. You are so inventive.

What yarn/thread do you use?

for the dolls I used worsted weight yarn and the outfits I used sport weight yarn. for the hook size I'm not sure right off hand but the write up on the patterns should have it

These dolls are adorable. Where can I get the patterns? My daughter would love them. She is at the age where she isn't into baby dolls and not into barbie dolls yet. These would be perfect.

These dolls are adorable. Where can I get the patterns? My daughter would love them. She is at the age where she isn't into baby dolls and not into barbie dolls yet. These would be perfect.

go to my etsy there all there,just click on to it

Archived