Moonlighting

The Shrone

In Season One, now on DVD, Miss DiPesto is seen crocheting at the reception desk, and again in Season 2, she puts her crocheting off to the side. It looks like she is working on a small afghan or something.

~ Lori

Man, I really loved that show. Quirky and fun... Bruce and Cybil had a chemistry like no other! And Miss DiPesto - wonder what she was crocheting.

Didn't realize it is on DVD now...will have to add that to the Wish List!

A lot of shows only put out one season at a time.

According to Amazon, they've got season one and two together:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007XBMA2/103-9336787-3756604?v=glance

And this from a reviewer:

If you're curious about why it has taken so long for Moonlighting to come to DVD, it's because Lions Gate had great difficulty securing the necessary rights to all of the songs featured in the various episodes. The music came from a variety of different sources and record labels, some of which have gone bankrupt or been taken over by other corporations in the last 15 years. A few years ago, Lions Gate considered releasing Moonlighting on DVD without music, but this was unacceptable to Glenn Caron, the series' creator. Finally, they obtained the necessary rights to all of the songs that so greatly enriched this wonderful show. They also got Bruce Willis & Cybill Sheperd involved in some of the DVD extras, and now we can finally see the result of all this hard work!

Hope that helped. :)

I used to love that show but I doubt I'm going to be getting it. I still have too many Sci Fi series to get. lol

Archived