got my Crochet group Up and going!

Well Finaly Got some replies to my Crochet Group (learn to).

For now it's just been Sue an myself, but (this is soo cool) But when we were at our lil get together on Tuesday just chatting and crochet away.. a waitress came up and asked what we were crocheting, and commented she wanted to learn to crochet Tunisian as she already knew how to crochet, so i told her that is what Sue and I are working on

as Instead of starting Simple lol sue jumped in the deep end and Wanted me to show her Tunisian! and i may say she's doing AWSOME!

but The waitress and I were talking and I suggested she Join C'ville and get this... SHE IS ALREADY AMEMBER! SO COOL EH! I forgot what her SN is. but we are scheduled to meet up for our first meeting Friday, and I hope the other intrested people come along with us.. but I'm excited to have us up to 3 people so far... and if the others join in there will be 6 of us totaly :):yay

Wow, congrats on your group. I wish I could get that lucky. Enjoy.:)

Well Finaly Got some replies to my Crochet Group (learn to).

For now it's just been Sue an myself, but (this is soo cool) But when we were at our lil get together on Tuesday just chatting and crochet away.. a waitress came up and asked what we were crocheting, and commented she wanted to learn to crochet Tunisian as she already knew how to crochet, so i told her that is what Sue and I are working on

as Instead of starting Simple lol sue jumped in the deep end and Wanted me to show her Tunisian! and i may say she's doing AWSOME!

but The waitress and I were talking and I suggested she Join C'ville and get this... SHE IS ALREADY AMEMBER! SO COOL EH! I forgot what her SN is. but we are scheduled to meet up for our first meeting Friday, and I hope the other intrested people come along with us.. but I'm excited to have us up to 3 people so far... and if the others join in there will be 6 of us totaly :):yay

Archived