Annie's Lace Throw

yarnhookncandle

Question

I bought the "Annie's Lace Throw" kit from Mary Maxim and was wondering if anyone else has purchased the kit and was having problems with the pattern?

I think there might be errors somewhere around row 15 but I'm not sure. I did call Mary Maxim customer service and the lady was very nice and said no one else has called about it and she didn't think there were corrections to be made but she is going over it again and will let me know, it is a new kit so maybe there hasn't been enough time for someone else to notice. Thought I would take a chance and ask here also. I'm sorry I don't know how to post a link but it is on page 19 of their Spring 2010 catalog.

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told be someone who is working on this afghan that there are some dc's you should skip in round 15 but she didn't say how many, otherwise she said you'll be frogging. I've not made this yet either so i'm waiting to find out what she says. the pattern also doesn't state total stitches at the end of each round which doesn't help either.

Archived