Patons pooch yarn

I was looking at Paton's website since this is a discontinued yarn- they said a substitute is Paton's Bohemian which is a super bulky (6) wt yarn. So I would think any pattern that calls for super bulky yarn would work. JMO:yes

If I remember right, this is a hand washable yarn so I'd make something small not like the baby blanket I made out of it.

yeah, it is hand washable UGH!! lol

I was looking at Paton's website since this is a discontinued yarn- they said a substitute is Paton's Bohemian which is a super bulky (6) wt yarn. So I would think any pattern that calls for super bulky yarn would work. JMO:yes

why didn't I think to check out the Paton site hehehe

I have a bunch of Patons Pooch yarn :yarn

http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/940/249/61/o_5nf3H8RSRf5Pv2M.jpg

I bought at the Dollar Tree last January.:rolleyes

What can I make with it? :think

I had yarn similar to that, I forget what it was called but it had a little flower every few inches. The yarn was predominantly white with very pale pastels threading through it. I made myself a really nice winter hat with it, and I put a big roll cuff around the hat in a really pretty pink. The hat turned out so pretty because of the flower puffs in the yarn, and the Pooch looks basically the same without the individual flower petals, so a hat might look really nice made out of this with a cuff in a color that matches one of the colors in the Pooch.

Archived