Super Long Scarf!

pasteeater

I worked on this scarf all day yesterday! It's from the S 'n B book and I didn't get the last part of the border done in time. I wanted to make it for the Christmas tree lighting ceramony last night. I added another 40 stitches to the length and it is long! It goes to my feet even wrapped around my neck. I have to finish it today so I can wear it to the parade tomorrow! The lighting was a huge let down I am very excited about the parade!!! :cheer

Sorry if it's not such a great pic, my husband took it sideways! It's the only pic that shows how long it is. LOL

post-18624-135897480733_thumb.jpg

It looks great!. I love a nice long scarf. I did this scarf. how did you feel about the ends of the scarf. I ends came out looking a little funky!. I went on the designer's website and her end's looked a lot different from mine.

It looks great!. I love a nice long scarf. I did this scarf. how did you feel about the ends of the scarf. I ends came out looking a little funky!. I went on the designer's website and her end's looked a lot different from mine.

On this one I didn't get the final round finished. I worked on it all day but just didn't have the time. I have made this a few times though and the ends do kind of curl up or something.

Archived