Crafting For A Cause

SassyThreads

Hey all,

Pamela and I wanted to let you all know that we have the charity group ready to go.

We are calling it Crafting For A Cause in yahoo groups. We have decided to include all crafters that would like to help. Crocheters, knitters, quilters, sewers, beaders, woodworking, leather work etc...

To start off we will be including Pine Ridge Reservation, Kids going through cancer treatments at UC Davis in CA

Pamela's Chaing gang and other special needs children.

We also will support a different chairity a month. We are on the ground floor right now so come along and join us.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a few minutes ago we were the most popular news story on Yahoo. Oh My GOSH I can't believe this.

http://tinyurl.com/awhrs

I know I sent this announcement to some of you earlier today. But we need your help. Please follow the link below and rate the story (5 stars would be great) and if you can please email the story from yahoo (link at the bottom of the page) to at least one person and ask them to do the same.

Our little grass roots PR is working. The gang has already started to get donations not to mention the exposure for our little company.

Love and Blessings, Pamela -- \

http://tinyurl.com/awhrs

I just signed up to join the Crafting for a Cause site. I am still trying to figure out how it all works. I guess I am just a little slow. I did manage to get myself added to the map and I figured out how to load my questionaire into the database.:ccompute

Hey Mseavey2 Welcome aboard:yay :clap You are not slow there is just alot to learn when you first join. Now I am going to go back and find your name so I can post a big hug:hug to you:)

What a great cause!! I think I just joined, at least I tried to. I'll find out when I check my e-mail. I am pretty ignorant when it comes to doing things on the computer.:think But I can be taught!!! So please have patience when I ask a million questions. And PLEASE, explain things to me as if I were 5.:lol

One question I have since I've gotten on to this site is What is a blog? I've never heard of that before.

Can't wait to help out.

Yarnbunny

Hey YarnBunny do come and join us:yay :yay Just click on the link craftingforacause on my post here and that will take you to the yahoo site. You will have to register at yahoo with a user name first then go to our home page and hit the join group button. That's it! Hope to see you there:hug

Archived