The Pink Slipper Project...CAL?

kel

I stumbled upon this today & fell in love with this project! It's geared toward helping women & girls who find themselves in shelters for whatever reasons, life is crazy sometimes...."giving warmth from soul to sole"...you can check out their website for all the details.

Anyways, they have a pattern for making some cute rag slippers, a couple of links for knitting, but nothing in the way of crochet patterns. After emailing with the founder she tells me she crocheted "a lifetime ago" but didn't have the knowledge to put together a crocheted pattern - and would LOVE to get crocheted slippers for the the cause.

:cheerSO my question is: Anyone interested in a month long CAL to make as many slippers as we can to send to them?

The Pink Slipper Project

that sounds cool.. what sorta slippers r they looking for... You look at my show n tell those r the only slippers i can make. and I woudnt be able to get pink yarn till next month :( otherwise i'd make some now.

Any slippers you can make will work. Also, they don't *have* to be all pink, or even out of pink yarn. They can be other colors with a little pink ribbon or some such accent.

Thats wonderful, thank you!

All slippers can be sent directly to the project founder at the address she lists on her website - and I also pm'd it to you too.

:manyheart

Archived