New yarn website (to me!) and Graydogs!!

After looking at CPC and seeing the Flame to Ember shawl pattern, I did a search for lace weight yarns, and found this: http://www.sarahsyarns.com (check out the super wash merino laceweight on cones!) oh my! I usually order from knitpiks, but found a lot more colors at Sarah's. She is a lovely woman, and a joy to talk to. She is in the process of updating her site, and I ordered some lace weight yarn....Did a bit too much shopping :blush but.......

I have also been looking at Graydog hooks, and they had some "Buy it now" hooks, and I did! I am going to be the proud owner of a Graydog!! :cheer:clap:c9

I can't wait to get all of my lovely new things. will keep you updated.......just need to come back to earth :crocheting:yay:yes (sorry, couldn't help myself)

I'm so glad to have you all to share in my happiness!!

You can order a color card and a lot of their yarns have a "try before you buy" program, too. They send you a small amount of the yarn, enough to make a swatch; they will credit you for the cost (not shipping) if you purchase the yarn in the future. I did that for the JaggerSpun Super Lamb Lace weight. Boy, I am glad I did before buying! It is way too thin for me to crochet with; I can't see the stitches when it gets that small and I have a hard time controlling my tension. The smallest thread I can work with is a size 20.

Archived