doily suggestions for 2 strand ghan?

There is a book that I have call Circular Baby Afghans by Rebecca Leigh. I made one of them call Morning Glory and plan to start another one in a few day. This on is call Opps-A-Daisy!.

There is a book that I have call Circular Baby Afghans by Rebecca Leigh. I made one of them call Morning Glory and plan to start another one in a few day. This on is call Oops-A-Daisy!.

I just recently bought that book but loaned it to a friend (as eye candy) The Morning Glory is at the top of my list for one to try. So very, very pretty.

I know I can make a doilyghan from anything I find but I like to support the industry on this one. :wlol

The Morning Glory was so fun to make. I could not believe that I can do something like that.

I just recently bought that book but loaned it to a friend (as eye candy) The Morning Glory is at the top of my list for one to try. So very, very pretty.

I know I can make a doilyghan from anything I find but I like to support the industry on this one. :wlol

The Morning Glory was so fun to make. I could not believe that I can do something like that.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to have something like that that you made yourself? :manyheart

I sometimes just look at a finished doilyghan in amazement that I could create something so beautiful and useful at the same time.

You is so right. I started the Opps-A-Daisy and it a wonderful feeling.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to have something like that that you made yourself? :manyheart

I sometimes just look at a finished doilyghan in amazement that I could create something so beautiful and useful at the same time.

Archived