Any knitters out there?

I am a knitter also. i tried to knit first but didn't get it so I tried to crochet and got it. About five years ago I tried knitting again and am now proud to say I can do both. It just depends on what I am making as to wether I knit or crochet. I am still much faster at crocheting. :yes

I also knit my mom taught me many many many years ago I love certain things in knit and I been crocheting much longer. It is nice to know both sometimes you see something that you want to make.

I'm also a beginner knitter. Long ago I got a book to learn to knit but just got frustrated. There was so many steps just to make one stitch. :lol Then when my dh was stationed in Germany I tried to learn again. This time I learned from a British lady and she showed me the continental or German way to knit :knit and I was hooked since then. It is so much better and faster than the American way :blush. Sorry, don't mean to sound mean.

What is funny is that the throw method is actually called the "English Throw" method. But it seems even the British are switching over. :rofl

:knit

Archived