build a bear sizes or guidelines.

I am going to be making some clothes for a Build a Bear friend. It just so happened that a baby doll sweater set fit the bear but it is now gone so I am not sure what sizes might work for this guy. I went to the site yesterday and I would guess that he is a 16" sized bear.

I promise to share any patterns I create for him. :lashes

I have no idea how I get into these situations but here I am so I'm asking for help at the Ville... this is the source for all wisdom. :angel

I just made a build a bear last week. He is on the smaller size. He is 14inches.

But I think my other one is bigger.

Yes I went to build a bear and made a bear. I collect bears. My Mom was in town visiting and we went to the mall. And she wanted to make one for me. So we found a new friend to bring home.

Hope that helps some. Let me know if you want me to get the height on the bigger one.

I am interested in waist measurement and leg/arm lengths. the foot size would be nice too if you know what I mean. I found the website did not really show the bears that well.. maybe I just don't know where to look.

I want to make some overalls and maybe some shoes and a shirt... depending on how it goes.

I am going to be making some clothes for a Build a Bear friend. It just so happened that a baby doll sweater set fit the bear but it is now gone so I am not sure what sizes might work for this guy. I went to the site yesterday and I would guess that he is a 16" sized bear.

I promise to share any patterns I create for him. :lashes

I have no idea how I get into these situations but here I am so I'm asking for help at the Ville... this is the source for all wisdom. :angel

Darski, I have two build-a-bears. One is 16" and the other 18" I believe.

I also have way too many outfits for them. LOL. Would be more than happy to help you out with any measurements, etc. that you need. Feel free to PM or email me or just post a question here, I will be checking back. Could you post a link to your bear, or do you know the name of it?

I could check and make sure mine is the same size. Most of the outfits, though, fit 16-18" bears.

:hug

I don't have any access to the bear. His human is the daughter of the man who cuts the grass for my aunt and uncle.

My aunt sort of promised her that I would make some clothes for her and I am just not sure of sizes. I appreciate any help with general sizes for waist and arms etc. Head size would also be helpful as I want to make a Farmer kind of outfit.

Archived