veggie tales patterns

CrochetR

Question

4 answers to this question

I don't know of any, but Bob and Larry shouldn't be hard to crochet even if you can't find patterns. If you would rather, you could always look for crocheted vegetable patterns and add the faces.

Can I add that I LOVE the Christmas episode with the "Because it's Christmas" song in it? The robber, the Viking and the IRS guy...ROFL!

Veggie Tales are trademarked and copyrighted characters, so it will be difficult to find licensed patterns for them. Licensing arrangements are very expensive, so there are very few patterns for characters like this.

Some people ignore trademark and copyright law and make unlicensed patterns available anyway. However, Crochetville's guidelines don't allow for links to or hints at how to find any unlicensed patterns (via post, private message, or email to another member).

I'm not aware of any licensed Veggie Tales patterns, but it's possible they could exist somewhere. If anybody wants to post a link to a pattern, but you're not sure whether it's licensed or not, you can always send me the link via PM, and I can check to see whether it can be shared here at Crochetville.

As others have said, Larry and Bob are just basic shapes, so it shouldn't be too hard to make something up yourself. You could just look at other amigurumi patterns, find a shape that is similar, and adapt as needed.

I don't know of any, but Bob and Larry shouldn't be hard to crochet even if you can't find patterns. If you would rather, you could always look for crocheted vegetable patterns and add the faces.

Can I add that I LOVE the Christmas episode with the "Because it's Christmas" song in it? The robber, the Viking and the IRS guy...ROFL!

DD is stuck on that CD right now so I hear that song everytime I pass her room!:lol

Archived