Yarn magazine

Hey!

I was going to start a new project and was wondering what color I wanted to use...and started thinking: "Wouldn't it be great if they had a yearly magazine with all the latest yarns and yarn colors...stuff like that. So whatcha think? Do they have something like that? I want it if they do!! LOL!!:lol

-Baylee

Wouldn't those colors be out of fashion when the magazine hit the stands? Then you would have to sign up for the next one!!!!

They are pretty current. You can go to the websites of the companies to see the colors available too. It takes a while to get a new color out. I don't imagine they do too many new ones each year.

Wouldn't those colors be out of fashion when the magazine hit the stands? Then you would have to sign up for the next one!!!!

They are catalogs, not magazines. You don't get them on the stands, you have to sign up for them. It's like getting a JC Penny's or Ikea catalog. What is in it is current until the next issue.

Be aware some like Lionbrand and Annies only send you one unless you order from them.

:)

Archived