charity for bereavement of tiny babies born asleep

catlyn

Anyone doing anything like this?

I've been looking online for patterns to make a burial wrap and coordinating blanket.

My idea is to make it a set....the wrap for the baby to actually be buried in and the coordinating blanket for the mom to hold the baby in for awhile, to say her last goodbyes and then she can keep the blanket for her memory box.

It will take more time to make a "set" so I need a pattern that is fast and easy but would make up into a really nice and pretty set as this is something that MUST be nice and beautiful.

If anyone has any ideas or can offer me a link to patterns I would really appreciate it. I've been searching and found a few ideas but not anything I'm really satisfied with so far.

That is very nice, Cindy.

Have you made these wraps and donated them?

I'm thinking they would be gorgeous in either white or cream and

pink or blue ribbons.

Thank you so much for the link.

I made one but have not given it away yet. It was very easy. The ribbon was a little confusing at first though. You can make it as bit or small as you want, but you need to ask the charity the size and specifications they want first. You can ask a hospital or your neighborhood funeral home if you wish, I am sure they would welcome your gift.

Archived