Sad but oh well nothing I can do about it

pinktulip

I would like to start of by saying that I think Annies Attic are fantastic and I love the way they use to give out free patterns.

But was on their website the other day looking at all the stuff that they have and found an Angel pattern that I really wanted and a few others that I thought would be cool to get. Anyway did everything and went to the checkout..... and there is no link for Australia (yep that is where I am) *doh* cant get my patterns.

I email them and got a lovely response about not able to do it at the moment cause the difference in internation shipping, which I totall understand, but right now I am just disapointed that I cant get my patterns.

They did say that I could get someone from USA or Canada to do it for me but I dont have any 'real' friends in America or Canada just 'virtual' ones.

So sorry just a little bit of a winge from down under today

Have you looked here They have AA patterns and you download right to your computer, no shipping! Good luck, I hope you find the one you are looking for. :)

Katie gave a great suggestion, as long as you can pay with US funds I'm sure epatterncentral would work...

You could also make a wishlist for yourself in the Wishing Well folder and wish for the patterns you'd like. :)

Katie G great idea I went and had a look but they dont have the pattern that I really want. But oh well.

Sorry almoreland what is the wishing well folder.

If it is ment to be it will be.....

Do you have paypal? If you do - you could always have someone order the patterns for you here in the states and ship them to you. Shipping on patterns shouldn't be to expensive as it would just be an envelope. With paypal you can send the funds to whoever was ordering the patterns for you right from your computer and they will automatically convert from Australian to US Currency.

Send me a pm if you have any questions. I will help you out if I can.

TLOL,

Toni

I do have paypal and I have just had someone pm me about it. Hopefully they have paypal cause I dont know if there is another way to do it *shrugs* but oh well I cant believe that ppl are so nice to do this for me. Thanks to my angel out there.

Angie

• 2 months later...

Archived