I'd like to make a ghan for AHF

MissColee

www.angelshands.org

Some very good friends of mine started that foundation. They help kids far and wide with SO many things! ( which are too many to list here and are on the ABOUT US part of their site)

They have an annual friendraiser in which they have a silent auction.

Id LOVE to be able to give them a blanket from the 'Ville to auction.

If youd like to donate, please send me a red,black or bright white 8" square with your name and location and any well wish on a tag attached.

PM me with any questions or my address. Id like to have this finished in a month (8/15)

Thanks so much!:hook

Colee:hug

www.angelshands.org

Some very good friends of mine started that foundation. They help kids far and wide with SO many things! ( which are too many to list here and are on the ABOUT US part of their site)

They have an annual friendraiser in which they have a silent auction.

Id LOVE to be able to give them a blanket from the 'Ville to auction.

If youd like to donate, please send me a red,black or bright white 8" square with your name and location and any well wish on a tag attached.

PM me with any questions or my address. Id like to have this finished in a month (8/15)

Thanks so much!:hook

Colee:hug

Send me your addy and I'd be happy to help. I have all three colors in my stash

MissColee, just contacted me with her information. She thought no one was interested in doing this one. I told her many are on vacation for the summer, so reponse might not be as fast as she wished but it would happen. Hopefully she will get ahold of everyone here. Goldie

Archived