Crochet Fantasy

Does anyone subscribe to Crochet Fantasy? I just picked up a copy at the local newstand...they have beautiful items in there...but I tried to make the Tower Express top and something is wrong? Has anyone else had problems with their patterns?

I have the most recent two issues, but I haven't tried any patterns. It's under new ownership and I know they're going crazy trying to revamp the magazine. The editor is very friendly and will probably reply if you can specify the problem you had.

I just got my first issue in the mail yesterday. It has a lot of pretty stuff. I wonder if I am capable of making their stuff. The patterns might be more than I can handle.

The patterns are beautiful! They are not hard to start and I have successfully finished 1 project without frustration - it was a cardigan apprearing on the fall edition...but this top I tried is frustrating me :help:confused:tryme:sick.... I have started and restarted it three times ..I gave up but it is still bugging me....I took out the calculator and the changes from line three to four don't work out mathematically so I am going to play around with adding some stitches and see what happens! Will post it if it works!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived