Crochet the Classics?

Hi all sorry I have not been to present school has been crazy the first two weeks. It is never to late to join, please email me your email address and I will send you and invite for the blog (either the knit or crochet which everone you want or both oh and please put JOIN CROCHET THE CLASSICS so I do no think you are spam). Tomorrow I will be spending some time updating my site and such so I will be more around online tomorrow.

Amanda :hook

• 1 month later...

This is just tooooo amazingly cool! I didn't know anyone had put together a group to crochet and read along!!!! I am just SO happy!! I have been just beginning to "review"/share whatever I have been reading on my blog and then having an accompanying crochet project with it. I just started doing this (August) and it has been a blast - SO I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND A GROUP TO DO SOMETHING SIMILAR WITH!!!:clap:cheer

So did I mention I was excited?:P

Very cool to have you! I sent you the invite from blogger. Check out the book forum and the sister site Knit the Classics for more info about the members and the group.

Amanda :hook

This is just tooooo amazingly cool! I didn't know anyone had put together a group to crochet and read along!!!! I am just SO happy!! I have been just beginning to "review"/share whatever I have been reading on my blog and then having an accompanying crochet project with it. I just started doing this (August) and it has been a blast - SO I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND A GROUP TO DO SOMETHING SIMILAR WITH!!!:clap:cheer

So did I mention I was excited?:P

Archived