First time at Hobby Lobby and AC Moore

We don't have those stores where i live. and we are on vacation right now in buffalo, NY. and there is a hobby lobby 1 mile away from the hotel. and an AC Moore right by the restaurant we ate at last night.

i LOVED the mill ends at ac moore. what a great deal. bought 2 bags.

hobby lobby is great. the "i love this yarn" is awesome. so i bought $67 worth of it. WAY above my yarn budget but i won't be in another hobby lobby for a LONG time so i stocked up for making xmas gifts. i really liked their verigated yarns.

their cotton yarn is soooo much more soft than the sugar n creme i've been using. the yarn bee yarns were nice but pricey.

consider yourself lucky if you have one local to you :)

I just love Hobby Lobby and I love this yarn it crochets up very nice

I made my daughter a queen size afghan for her bed with it a picture of it is in my photo bucket

Enjoy your yarn

I was looking at Hobby Lobby's ad this week and I think I won't be too good this week since cotton yarn is on sale there but it's a good bad our yarn addiction :rofl:lol

I remember my first trip to Hobby Lobby when they opened one near where I used to live. I was in yarn heaven. Up till that point, I had bought yarn at Micheals, and that particular store did not have the hugest selection of yarn. I have always preferred Hobby Lobby.

Enjoy your trip!

There's also a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby that you can find on their website. I got it in my weekly email newsletter from them. :)

Archived