Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's nice, but he'll be busy all weekend catching up on things he hasn't had time to do. I'll take it though. I just hope he gets lots of rest!

Honey and BigBob are good. We spent the night over there last night. Today BigBob and Sissy went to Texas for a horse show. :sfin that she does well!

How's everyone feeling at your house?

Good luck. I don't know how you keep up with 4 kids!:nworthy:nworthy

It's not always easy, but it is wonderful!:manyheart I wouldn't trade a second! I try to not sweat the "small stuff", you know? I also try to not let them get stressed out about things. The way I see it, they have their whole lives to be stressed out. I don't want it coming from me;)

...she's going to try to get into Latin if there's room... :xfin

and "Honors" courses.

Say a little prayer that she gets in... Latin helps all of your other subjects, because it supports a strong vocabulary.

Okay, so the other day DD and I were watching skiing on the Olympics. I noticed that she kept picking her glasses up and looking under them at the TV. I finally realized that she only did it when they showed the skiers close up. So I asked her if the screen looked fuzzy, and she said yes. I said, "Baby, your glasses aren't broken. It's snowing.":lol:lol:lol How cute is that? I guess that's what she sees when she doesn't have her glasses on.

Okay, so the other day DD and I were watching skiing on the Olympics. I noticed that she kept picking her glasses up and looking under them at the TV. I finally realized that she only did it when they showed the skiers close up. So I asked her if the screen looked fuzzy, and she said yes. I said, "Baby, your glasses aren't broken. It's snowing.":lol:lol:lol How cute is that? I guess that's what she sees when she doesn't have her glasses on.

Awww... that's so cute!

Has she enjoyed watching the Olympics?

I will definitely be praying for her! High school already? It seems like just 10 months ago I found out about her.:lol

That's great that she wants to take Latin. I wish I had, so I could understand everything in church.

Do you remember "the Wide World of Sports"? It was on ABC on Saturday afternoons?

It was cool, because you got to see these kinds of sports at other times than the Olympics. Do they still have programs like that?:think

Archived