LB Elegant Simplicity Shawl CAL!

HappyBunny

I am going to be starting this pattern this week.....http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/80848AD.html?noImages=0 and was wondering if anyone would like to join me! It's a free pattern and looks quick and easy to make. I am sticking with my goal to only use yarn I already own so will be going thru my stash to see what I have.:cheer

Wanna join me? :hook

:hi!

I had so much fun with you on the Irish Lace Scarf CAL, I just can't say no! :c9

I am in the middle of WIP week this week, but will look forward to joining you next week! This shawl looks pretty and fun, and i already have :yarn in mind from my stash:yes!

hope you have a great day :flower

see you soon:manyheart:hug

• 2 weeks later...

:hi, Happybunny!

did you start yet?

I haven't... I was busy with a project for my kids' schoolteachers.

I still have some WIP's that I am working on, and am having a lot of fun over at the "Some good clean fun" CAL.

I still want to do this with you, too, so I thought I would check to see where you're at.

Hope you & yours are well.:hug

:hi, Happybunny!

did you start yet?

I haven't... I was busy with a project for my kids' schoolteachers.

I still have some WIP's that I am working on, and am having a lot of fun over at the "Some good clean fun" CAL.

I still want to do this with you, too, so I thought I would check to see where you're at.

Hope you & yours are well.:hug

I started last week and it's a quick easy pattern to follow...so unless I decide I don't like the yarn I'm using, I'll still be working on it this week!

Hope you're having a good weekend!:manyheart

Archived