I need help with free PDFs on Priscilla Hewitt's site

I have a problem with the free pattern PDFs on Priscilla Hewitt's website http://www.priscillascrochet.net/ When I open the pdf all i get is the one-page terms of use. There is no other page to go to and nothing else seems to be loading even after keeping the PDF open for several minutes.

I have the current version of Adobe. I have the same problem in both Safari and Firefox. My computer (a Mac) overall is rather outdated, but since I am able to open the PDF, i guess it's not that I have too outdated a version of Adobe.

Would appreciate any suggestions on what my problem might be!

Did you look to the left of the pdf at all the names in the column on the left hand side. What you will see is the terms then the names in the column. You have to click on an individual name to see the individual pdfs.

I have the exact same problem- I also have a MAC (only 2 years old) and the most current version of Adobe. I hope someone knows why this happens- I tried about a week ago and again tonight after reading your post----same thing- only the terms of use.

Hi kathy Just as I thought when i read your post... It happens to me too..

But all you do is go and click on the sites link and when the page of terms open in the pdf , On the left hand side you will see a tab that say Attachments click on that tab and your patterns will apprear and then you click on them and the pattern appears..

Let me know if you can understand what i'm saying and if you get to see your patterns..

hugs

Lillibet

Did you look to the left of the pdf at all the names in the column on the left hand side. What you will see is the terms then the names in the column. You have to click on an individual name to see the individual pdfs.

When I open the page and click on the link for free crochet patterns, a list comes up down the middle of the page- afghans, kitchen, etc. click on that link and it brings up the pdf- when I open the pdf it only shows the terms of use- nothing on the left hand side.

I'm going to go try on my DH computer (windows pc) and see if it works

But all you do is go and click on the sites link and when the page of terms open in the pdf , On the left hand side you will see a tab that say Attachments click on that tab and your patterns will apprear and then you click on them and the pattern appears..

Let me know if you can understand what i'm saying and if you get to see your patterns..

hugs

Lillibet

I just tried on my DH computer which is a pc (not Mac like me) and when I opened the pdf- there wa the attachments tab and when I clicked on it the patterns were there. Just tried it again on my MAC and when you open it up, there is only the terms of use- no attachments tab or anything. It must not be compatible with the Mac is the only thing I can think of.

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks Lillibet and Daugherty, but there is no attachments tab or list or anything else.....just one page of the terms of use.

I just tried on my DH computer which is a pc (not Mac like me) and when I opened the pdf- there wa the attachments tab and when I clicked on it the patterns were there. Just tried it again on my MAC and when you open it up, there is only the terms of use- no attachments tab or anything. It must not be compatible with the Mac is the only thing I can think of.

OK well I am relieved to know it isn't me or anything else I should upgrade (that's getting expensive!) but it's just the Mac system itself. Thank you for experimenting and reporting your results;)

I do love my Mac and am happy with the upgrade because I do now have better adobe version, and I was just able to subscribe to a new digital crochet magazine which is pretty cool!

thanks again everybody!:hook

Archived