Vote for best crochet of 2008

The Crochet Liberation Front (a Ravelry group) is holding a vote for the best crochet designs, magazines, blogs, etc., of 2008. The CLF blog is here http://www.crochetliberationfront.blogspot.com/

and there is a link to vote. There are a lot of categories and it might be best to read over them before going to the voting site. Quite a few of the nominees are Ville members!

You don't have to be a Ravelry member to vote. The nominee list includes Ravelry usernames to allow searches there, but if you aren't familiar with anything, you can always google it. It's a good way to find out about designs/designers you don't know about; I'm looking up a bunch now.

Quite a few of our active Crochetville members are nominated for various awards:

Kim Guzman (crochetkim)

Drew Emborsky (thecrochetdude)

Kathy White (katchkan)

Lisa Naskrent (etaria)

Karen Whooley (jovimom)

Carol Ventura (carol ventura)

Mary Beth Temple (MBT)

Jimbo

There are also many others who are Crochetville members, but whose crochet careers keep them so busy they can't post often:

Edie Eckman

Robyn Chachula

Myra Wood

Mary Jane Hall

Dee Stanziano

Doris Chan

Ellen Gormley

Margaret Hubert

Candi Jensen

Bendy Carter

Ferosa Harold

Gina Gonzalez (ladylinoleum)

Dora Ohrenstein

I know I've probably left a bunch of people off this list because I can't remember what their Crochetville usernames are off the top of my head.

But please go over and place your votes!

Archived