Has anyone else had this problem? I ordered a pattern from a seller on Etsy, and she sent me the wrong pattern. I have contacted her through Etsy, and through email and she has not responded back. If you look at my order on Etsy it clearly states which pattern I ordered and paid for. I have no use for the other pattern at all, it is nothing I would ever make. I told her to please send the right pattern and I would then delete the other one. I have not printed it off at all. I also feel that I shouldn't have to pay for the other pattern that she sent, it was her mistake not mine.

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to reach her. Since it is her mistake you shouldn't have to pay for the pattern that you got by mistake or to have the correct one sent to you.

As a seller on Etsy, I have accidentally sent the wrong pattern. I'm not sure how it happened in your case, but for me I clicked on the wrong file for the attachment. I now try to double check, but accidents do happen.

Good luck reaching the seller and I hope it all gets resolved soon.

How long has it been since you contacted her about the problem?

I would give her a few days and then try to contact her again. I highly doubt she will make you pay again to get the right one. I would also send her an e-mail and attach the pattern you did get from her so she knows she sent the wrong one.

How long has it been since you contacted her about the problem?

I would give her a few days and then try to contact her again. I highly doubt she will make you pay again to get the right one. I would also send her an e-mail and attach the pattern you did get from her so she knows she sent the wrong one.

Thanks, I never thought of sending her the pattern back, I will get right on that.

Archived