Little Blocks Stitch Pattern

CroJulee

Hi All,

Here's the pattern some ladies requested in this thread: Mom's Little Squares Blankets .

It's not an original design. I've seen this all over and even used it myself a few times but it's very pretty.

Enjoy

Julee

Ok, Here's the pattern. It hasn't been tested so if anyone finds an error let me know and I'll fix it.

This can be made using any yarn and any size hook.

Little Blocks Stitch Pattern

Multiple of 8 plus 7 (example: 2 times 8 stitches plus 7 sts= 23 stitches)

Row 1: Dc in 7th Ch from Hk, (Ch1, Skip next Ch, Dc in next Ch) across to last 2 Ch, Skip next Ch, Dc in last Ch, Ch4, turn.

Row 2: Skip next Ch1 Sp, Dc in next Dc, *(Dc in next Ch1 and in next Dc) 3 times total, Ch1*. Repeat from * to * across to last 2 Sts, Skip next Ch1 Sp, Dc in 3rd Ch of turning Ch, Ch4, turn.

Row 3: Skip next Ch1 Sp, *Dc in next 7 Dc, Ch1*. Repeat from * to * across to last 2 sts, Skip next Ch1 Sp, Dc in 3rd Ch of turning Ch, Ch4, turn.

Row 4: Repeat Row 3.

Row 5: Skip next Ch1 Sp, (Skip next Ch 1 Sp, Dc in next Dc) across to last 2 sts, Ch1, Skip next Ch1 Sp, Dc in 3rd Ch of Turning Ch, Ch4, turn.

Row 6-?: Repeat rows 2-5

Thanks Julee!!!!!!!

Yup, You're welcome!! Sorry I forgot to email it to you last night. I was gonna get right on and email it to tonight but I'm glad to see that you found it.

Thanks

Julee

Archived