Help? I don't know what to make my aunt!!!

Okay, I have this aunt, she always gives everyone in the family presents, and she loves kids, so since i was little, she was deffinitely my favorite aunt lol. I can't think of what to make her. I made her a hat a few xmasses ago. Though she was happy to receive it, I could tell it wasn't really her style (it was pink and yellow, lol not a very good color combo but i was starting out)

Anyways, I get to see her tomorrow and I wanted a idea for something quick to make. Maybe an angel ornament or decoration thing? I dunno what to make her :(

You know what I've seen that I thought were too cute but so easy. Snowballs using fuzzy yarn with little button eyes & a mouth. If not something cute like that maybe something practical like some washcloths or kitchen towels, potholders etc...

I've noticed that most people I make Christmas decorations, ami type things for decor seem to just love them. I could just see several snowballs on some polyfill or fake snow on a table :) I was going to make some but the yarn I have is off white :lol Maybe dirty snowballs :lol As long as they're not yellow huh

I've noticed that most people I make Christmas decorations, ami type things for decor seem to just love them. I could just see several snowballs on some polyfill or fake snow on a table :) I was going to make some but the yarn I have is off white :lol Maybe dirty snowballs :lol As long as they're not yellow huh

haha that sounds adorable! i made a off white snowman, i think he looks a bit better than the whit one i made. LOL if it was yellow, it would probably be a sad lil snowball.

thanks for the link! i like the jingly topped ones

So what did you end up making ?

I've made 5 snowballs since last night :lol I found the perfect yarn in my stash it's RH Baby Econo it's white & it has a shiny strand through it :) I think I'll make a couple of sad yellows ones for my boys :lol

Oh! I actually ended up making an angel from a pattern here (http://www.sarahanns.com/crochetworks/cwhome.html) on my mom's suggestion

I gave it to her and she wore it on a pin during the family Christmas party.

I still wanted to make snowballs, but i didn't have any cute yarn in my stash, lol. That's great that you found some though! When you make them I'd love to see :P

Archived