Multiple users blog

Cordelia

I was wondering is blogger has the capibility of community blogging... where multiple people can make entries? The answer is probably on blogger somewhere and Im over looking it.

Can anyone recommend a community blog?

And it needs to be fairly easy for none pc folks to use. The thing is a group of ladies I visit with want me to set them up a "traders market" kinda thing for them to use among themselves (small group about 5-8). If that makes sense and they themselves say they arent that PC literate.

So any suggestions would be great! Thanx.:D

Edited to add: I think the correct term is teamblog..I dunno:think

Yep thats very true Drew..I have one for family as well....I didn't even think of that option... I'll run that idea by them, Thanx!:)

Ive not soaked up enough coffee to fully function yet....oh who am I kidding I never fully function.

I found an answer , here is a link incase others need it:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=123

Thanx Celeste :D ..I did take a look, that gave me an idea of what they look like and how they function. The ladies still haven't decided...so now it's wait 'til they give me the go!

Thanx Celeste :D ..I did take a look, that gave me an idea of what they look like and how they function. The ladies still haven't decided...so now it's wait 'til they give me the go!

You're welcome! Good luck with the new blog!

Archived