Another cool thing about craftsetc.com

crochetstepmom

I receive their newsletter and have purchased from them before. My birthday is this month, and yesterday I received a birthday email from craftsetc. I can take an additional 10% off my next purchase as a birthday gift. :cheer I hope that it's good for the whole month, but I am not sure. My mother is giving me a Hobby Lobby gift card for Christmas. If it's still good after Chrismas, you know what I'll be doing on New Years Eve!

Well shoot! My birthday is also this month but I didn't get one. :cry I just checked my account information and I never even filled in the birthday info. :eek What a dummy I am. I recently placed an order with them and just checked the tracking info. It says delivered! :clap Going to go check my front door right now. zooooooooooooom. :lol

Ooh, my birthday is in January, so I had to go back to see if I had added my birthday information on my account and sure enough, I did fill it in. So I will wait to see what happens. I just received my order on Monday, a day earlier than the tracking information. I have never had a problem with them either.

LI Roe

Great news!

I couldn't open the entire email, so I couldn't read all of the fine print. I emailed customer service to ask when the promotion expired. A very nice lady emailed me back to say that the emails go out on the first day of your birthday month...and the discount is good for the entire month!

I am so excited. I know that my mom is giving me $100 on a gift card, and I put that as a suggestion for the person who drew my name for Christmas. As it's also my birthday this month, I hope to get even more gift cards! :cheer:cheer

Archived