Kelly doll Shirt and Pants.

Faded-Picture

this is my second or third pattern i have made, and its for the little kelly doll.

i made some cradle purses for two girls i babysit for, and i recently got a kelly doll, or kirsty, one of the small ones anyways, and i have been wanting to make some clothes for it, and after making a few dresses i found, i thought i would try to make some pants and shirt for it, cause most of the patterns i saw was using the REALLY small yarn, like thread or whatever, and i dont have that.

SOOO, here is my pattern.

sc6e5i.jpg

etw4lk.jpg

****sorry they are a bit fuzzy****

*****Since i didnt have any Velcro for the back, these are big enough to slip on from the feet, but small enough to fit right on the doll, hope that makes sense.*****

*Baby weight yarn.

*Size 0 crochet hook, im guessing that either a D or E would work, i dont have those, but its smaller than an F, which is the second smallest i have.

Stitches used

SC= Single Crochet

Ch= Chain

sc-dec single crochet decrease. draw up a loop through the next 2, Yarn over and draw through all 3 loops on the hook.

*The ch 1 at the beginning of the row does NOT count as the first sc through everything.*

SHIRT

Chain 16, join in ring. make sure NOT to twist the chain

1. ch 1, SC in all join to first SC.

2-5. ch 1, Sc all. join to first SC

6. chain 1, sc same and next 5, ch 4, skip 2 sc, SC next 6, skip 2 sc, chain 4 and join to first SC.

5. chain 1, sc same, sc-dec, sc next 3, 3 sc on the chain, sc 1, sc-dec, sc next 3, 3 sc on chain, and join.

FINISH OFF.

PANTS

chain 16, join in ring.

1-3. chain 1, sc in same. SC all, join to first sc.

4. sc first 8 and join to first sc. *making first leg.*

5-11. chain 1, sc same and all. join to first sc.

FINISH OFF.

thats it! i am going to do another one following this just to make sure everything is ok, cause i had to look at the shirt and pants to make this pattern, but if anyone sees anything thats wrong, PLEASE tell me :)

also, please post pics if you can if you make it.

Archived