Magazine subscription to LowPriceSub @ gmail.com

GrammyT

Has anyone that has ordered magazines from these guys received anything yet? I placed an order and after 8 weeks I sent them an email asking about my subscriptions. They replied right away and said that it takes up to 16 weeks. Well I waited till the time was just over 16 weeks and emailed them. I heard NOTHING. I emailed them again and have heard nothing. I placed several orders and have received nothing and heard nothing. Just wondered if anyone else has had the same issue.

I googled them and found a forum that discusses them. It looked like the people eventually got their magazines, but it took a while.

Although, I would be suspicious of a business that uses a free email account. That is a classic scam trick. Most are legitimate businesses, but there are some that use free email accounts so that it is harder to track them down.

I did find their website, and they had a different email address than the one in the title of your post: admin @ lowpricesubs.com. If that's not the email address that you have, maybe you can try that one. However, I also noticed that the only phone number listed was for a fax, and I couldn't find an address on them at all. I looked up the area code on the fax number and found that it is a Minnesota number. I tried to find the company at the Secretary of State of Minnesota, but they are not listed.

It doesn't look promising. :(

I would suggest contacting your credit card company to see if you can still dispute the charges. It may be too late to do so. On the other hand, since you have those communications from the company, your credit card company may be willing to work with you.

Oh what a dork I am. The email you have shown is the correct one. I used the email that they used to send me my confirmation. Sorry about that. Although it wasn't alot of money that is not the point. I will check into the credit card deal and I thank you so much crochetstepmom for all the homework you did. I will post if I hear something.

You're welcome. It wasn't any trouble at all. My boss was nearly scammed about a year ago, so now I look up companies all of the time when we get a new customer. You can learn some very interesting things through the Sec of State! :lol

Good luck...I really hope it works out for you!

Archived