Team colors for the Dallas Stars?

Does anyone know the official colors of the Dallas Stars? I have a lot of Kelly Green (Caron One Pound) to use up, and I thought about making DSS (dear stepson) an afghan using that, black and white. It would look good, but I'm wondering if I should use a darker green...

Froggie (aka Jana in Denton, TX)

My son's travel team is named after the Stars and they have the same colors. I used RHSS Dark Sage and Gold.

Here is a link to the afghan I've been working on. All that is left is our last name. I am making one to raffle off for a team fundraiser too but just with the team logo so more like a travel afghan size.

My son's travel team is named after the Stars and they have the same colors. I used RHSS Dark Sage and Gold.

Here is a link to the afghan I've been working on. All that is left is our last name. I am making one to raffle off for a team fundraiser too but just with the team logo so more like a travel afghan size.

That is a magnificent afghan!! I thought about attempting something like that, but I'd never get it done. Your afghan, however, is just wonderful!!

I've decided to go with the kelly green, black, soft white and gold as the colors in this afghan--I'm not going to do a logo or anything, just a ripple. It was the most manly idea I could come up with, and I'm not sure who will actually receive it--either my stepson or my husband (since I haven't crocheted anything for him yet).

Archived