Anyone interested in doing a CAL with these socks?

eliharris

I was intrigued by this pattern from the start and couldn't wait to try it. I grabbed some random sock-weight yarn, measured my 4yo's foot, and made one sock. She loved it, but is sadly still waiting for the rest of the pair.

"Mommy, two feet need two socks."

:blush

I still have the measurements and numbers, so maybe I can use this CAL as an incentive to finish!

last night i translated the pattern so i can begin tomorrow evening.

but there are several other projects that are waiting to be finished or even began so i do not know if i can crochet every evening on my socks.

by the way i got sock wool called "Hot Socks 100 Colori" from Gründl and i take a 3 mm hook.

im only on row 9 of the leg. I had some issues with the cuff and ended up just doing dc on it. I have another friend doing this sock too and she had some issues with the cuff, so glad it wasnt just me. But so far so good. However, Im prolly gonna set it aside for about a week to make a couple other projects..

well i started few days ago and did circa ten rows but the yarn i use is not good, it is black. i do not see any stitches. so i think i need to buy some other yarn and start again.

Archived