Does this sound right?

" Well the only thing to worry about is you not making the blanket safe, if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't be worried of the tassels falling off"

And what happens when the baby starts teething? I don't know any way for anyone to make yarn chew proof. It's just not possible and I think you are better off not doing this. God forbid that something should happen to the baby from the blanket she would be blaming you for not making it right. Not worth the headache.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well she replied.

" Well the only thing to worry about is you not making the blanket safe, if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't be worried of the tassels falling off"

Ouch pretty rude eh? I simply emailed her back with about a dozen child safety links that say tassels are unsafe and simply said find someone else to help potentially kill your child"

I know I was rude and horrible but geez...

OUCH is right! If her child is pulling on and (gag) suckling on the tassels there is going to be pull and tension, so they are bound to be pulled or loosened as the child gets older.

I agree with you telling you why you refuse to make it. God forbid anything happens, she would blame you and not take any responsibility for something so stupid to allow her child to do for comfort in the first place.

So sorry this happened. :hug

Archived