CGOA membership

I finally got around to joining CGOA. I honestly have been meaning to for a couple years...but with a job change, moving, surgery...somehow it kept getting put off! Grin. I have been attending a local chapter and everything. I am looking forward to the magazine and discounts too.

My problem is that I registered on their message board a week ago and never heard back from. I know boards, emails, and computers occasionally get glitches...but I cannot seem to remedy the situation. There is not an owner or moderator email address for me to write to.

Anyone have a suggestion or the ability to pass this message along? Thanks.

I'm not thrilled with my membership but have been discussing this at the CGOA Ravelry group with others so CGOA is aware of the weak points. If people don't share their issues with membership they can't really know what to fix, the way I figure it.

The CGOA Yahoo Group, if you go to the menu on the left side of the page, you will see the link "Members." Click on that. Then toward the top click on "Moderators" and it'll give you a page of every moderator they have. You can send them instant message offlines, emails, you name it.

I have tried participating at the yahoo group several times and have not even once received a response, so I don't bother joining in discussions any longer. I look in every week or so for any helpful info.

All the best to you!

Archived