You're a bad influence!!!

So I made my first great trek out yesterday since my surgery. Had to take the oldest boy to the university to get his books and some errands run. And golly geez whiz! Guess what's just a little ways down the road from the university, but a Hobby Lobby! :lol

Well, hey, I been hearing all about the HL on here from all you girls raving about the I Love This Yarn, so naturally I had to stop in and see what you all are talking about.

$45 (!!!! :eek!!!) later I left the store with two big bags of yarn!! :devil I may never leave the couch again! That yarn is great!

The bad part is--now I know where the Hobby Lobby is. They're going to become like my favorite place to stop after I go to the university to see my kid (Brian--DS--rolls his eyes!!):lol

And it's all your fault! :D

Thanks!!! :clap

:hookColleen

HMMMM..Hobby Lobby down the street from a University..Sounds like we're being TARGETED!!!..lol...Anyway CONGRATULATIONS on the yarn and maybe you can post some pics of what your creating with it?!!..And what better way to end a visit with your son than good ol HL..Just tell him his tuition money will be at Hobby Lobby..lol...Debra

:U You should tell your son to apply at the HL for a job and get discounts. :devil:lol

OOOOO!! That could be Baaaaaaad!! As it was, this summer he worked at Lowes and we got a discount there. My husband was begging him to put in his two weeks to go back to school. He's tired of the "honey'do" list that discount generated!

Hee-hee!

:hook Colleen

Archived