Mary Maxim's Scarecrow wallhanging

Hi Everyone,

I usually decorate my classroom with a lot of fall decorations and I saw that there was this scarecrow in the newest catalog from Mary M. So I ordered it on Thursday.

It's a scarecrow head with two arms holding a lot of items from a garden. I think it would go so cute in my new classroom. I'll just have to find the right spot for it.

So has anyone made it? The only thing that scares me is the hands of the scarecrow. They look like they take a long time. We'll see.

I'm moving up to the three's and fours after many years of two's. wish me well. It may be kind of a rough transition, but at least no more diapers.

:manyheart

I ordered this, when I ordered the bag of Halloween yarn.

It is my next project, when I am finished with the bag I am working on. I will be putting it on the front door, on the inside.

If I start it before you, I will let you know how it goes.:hook

I ordered this, when I ordered the bag of Halloween yarn.

It is my next project, when I am finished with the bag I am working on. I will be putting it on the front door, on the inside.

If I start it before you, I will let you know how it goes.:hook

Thanks. I just think it will look so cute hanging up with apples, pumpkins, sunflowers and other things I have made over the years. He's holding sunflowers, pumpkins and corn. I may add some red apples if I have extra time to make them. I always have to change things up a little to make it my own.

I ordered it too....but my bolero has priority, since I joined the crochet olympics with that project. But, I will probably be my next project. I will let you know how it progresses....

Hi Ladies,

I just started the project. The yarn for the little things comes in hanks, which has to be rolled into balls before you can use them. It took me a few hours just to get the yarn rolled before I could start. I started with the corn. I needed something that I could watch tv with and not have a hard pattern to start with. I was really tired.

:manyheart

Archived