SOOOOO Tired Today!

:(I was up until 2am sorting my yarn and I have decided that I seriously need to do some stash busting! I have 4 large rubbermaidish totes FULL:eek. And that's just the stuff I had downstairs in my craft area. I have a full tote and probably half a tote more of recently discovered full skeins of yarn, a tote full of partial skiens that I rolled into balls (that's where most of the time was spent), a half full tote of baby weight yarns and a full tote of my "odd ball" yarns. *Sigh* Hopefully I can control myself next time I go to a craft store. But I'm not promising anything:devil.

It is funny to me how quickly it adds up, I have only been crocheting a few months, and already I have a small stash. I would love to get my hands on my MIL's stash, she crochets, but not so much anymore, so all that yarn just sitting there! :lol

Oh, I know....My stash is not huge at the moment, not enough money to buy a whole lot of yarn, so mostly using my stash. Now my MIL, she has a whole room full of yarn, and she keeps it locked up tighter tahn anything.....I just happened to get a peek of it through the door one day, and I really mean a peek, she never lets anyone in......:(

Oh, but I could get lost in what I saw for months, and never have to buy more. :hook

Wish I was as lucky in my stashes as some of you. :) Good luck working with it all, and restraining yourself at the craft stores. :D

.....I just happened to get a peek of it through the door one day, and I really mean a peek, she never lets anyone in......:(

Oh, but I could get lost in what I saw for months, and never have to buy more. :hook

It is funny that your MIL does that too! Mine will let me in, she sorta helped teach me, so I guess I am ok! She and her best friend craft all sorts of things, and she has a will drawn up for her craft stuff, down to the last skein of yarn, peice of scrap book paper. I would love to see the will, just to see all her stuff listed! She told me it was over 50 pages typed up in MS Word!! :eek

Archived