I have crochet on the brain~

I have never really been the type to notice other people's clothing (unless I know the person.) I've always been more concerned with what I was wearing as opposed to what a stranger was wearing. I'm oblivious, I suppose, to fashion sometimes.:blush

However, this morning on my way into work, I saw a woman wearing a pretty summer dress. She was waiting at the bus stop and stood up as I was driving by. It was just a simple burgundy dress with a pink floral design.

I thought, ooooh that would look so pretty with a nice lightweight shawl...or maybe a stole. :yes

Do you see what this place is doing to me????:D:D:D:D

Yep! You got the bug! I often look at knitted items and think how it could be made in crochet with a little extra this or that which only could be done in crochet and ... Or I think how I wish I had more time to crochet so I can finish up my current projects and start a NEW project! So much yarn, so little time!

I have never really been the type to notice other people's clothing (unless I know the person.) I've always been more concerned with what I was wearing as opposed to what a stranger was wearing. I'm oblivious, I suppose, to fashion sometimes.:blush

However, this morning on my way into work, I saw a woman wearing a pretty summer dress. She was waiting at the bus stop and stood up as I was driving by. It was just a simple burgundy dress with a pink floral design.

I thought, ooooh that would look so pretty with a nice lightweight shawl...or maybe a stole. :yes

Do you see what this place is doing to me????:D:D:D:D

Been there and done that too!

Linda :welcome to SC!

Yep! You got the bug! I often look at knitted items and think how it could be made in crochet with a little extra this or that which only could be done in crochet and ... Or I think how I wish I had more time to crochet so I can finish up my current projects and start a NEW project! So much yarn, so little time!

I don't notice too much either on clothing. Unless it's a knit or crochet piece. Same with hand bags. Although now that I'm doing more crochet bags, I notice them and think, hm, how could that be crocheted:hook. I didn't do that when I did sweaters too much because those are harder to make up. So now when I see bags on an advertisement on the web I stop and look, although not too long.

Debbi

Archived